Conte logged double-digit conserves for the second-straight ready the Skyhawks, do with 10 this mid-day (IMAGE BY Brian Foley Digital Photography)
Conte do with 10 conserves for second-straight double-figure save initiative
DEDHAM, Mass. (September 4, 2022) – Northeastern College damaged the video game open with a 5 objective 2nd fifty percent to protect a 7-0 triumph over Stonehill University in non-conference area hockey activity at Dedham Area this mid-day.
- Junior Mak Graves paced the Northeastern assault with an objective and also 2 helps.
- Fresher Emilia Adragna contributed with a team-high 2 objectives in the 2nd fifty percent to assist the Huskies burst a 2-0 halftime lead.
- Junior Sarah Coyle contributed with 2 helps for Northeastern too.
- Postgrad Jonna Kennedy made the begin in objective for Northeastern and also conserved both shots on objective she encountered in a scoreless 42:27, prior to accepting student Kristina Merashoff that was untried in the last 17:33 to finish the nothing.
- Student Shannon Conte uploaded her second-straight double-digit save initiative to begin the period, publishing 10 stay her 60-minutes in the Stonehill cage.
Exactly How It Occurred
- Stonehill stood high defensively to begin for the 2nd straight video game prior to Northeastern opened up the racking up off a fine edge on Tomb’ very first objective of the period with 3:50 continuing to be in the very first quarter, helped by Coyle and also student Maria Armaganian.
- Northeastern took a two-goal introduce halftime when Graves gotten in touch with student Kate Blaisdell for her very first objective of the period with 2:33 continuing to be in the 2nd quarter.
- Northeastern adhered to with a three-goal 3rd quarter, beginning with fresher Emmy Stubbs potting her 2nd objective of the period simply 27-seconds in off a feed from Coyle.
- Blaisdell helped on student Alana Area’ very first objective of the period 6:23 right into the 3rd, prior to Adragna covered the quarter racking up with her very first of the video game and also secondly of the year with 1:46 to go.
- Northeastern added 2 even more objectives in the 4th quarter with Tomb giving out her 2nd aid of the day on an objective by fresher Anna-Kate Domingue and afterwards Adragna covering the racking up with her 2nd in the last min.
- Stonehill’s finest racking up opportunities can be found in the 2nd quarter when the Skyhawks taped all 3 of its shots. Kennedy made reduces shots by fresher Sarah Latham and also elderly Madi Weber.
Stonehill (0-2, 0-0 NEC) heads to Missouri for a set of non-conference video games following weekend break, beginning with Saint Louis College at SportPort International in Maryland Levels, Missouri, on Friday at 5 p.m. (EDT). The Skyhawks house opener is arranged for Friday, October 7, versus previous Northeast-10 Meeting competing Merrimack University, in a Northeast Meeting competition at W.B. Mason Arena at 3 p.m. Northeastern (1-2, 0-0 CAA) gos to Dartmouth University on Friday at 3 p.m.
For the most recent on Stonehill, adhere to the Skyhawks using social networks on Twitter, Facebook and also Instagram. Followers can likewise download and install the Stonehill Skyhawks “Front Row” mobile application, powered by PrestoSports, on iTunes and also the Android Market.